Covert Security Systems can install and maintain your fire alarm system. Fire detection systems are defined by the following six grades:
- Grade F – Battery powered smoke alarms
- Grade E – Mains powered smoke alarms without stand-by power supply
- Grade D – Mains powered alarms with a stand-by power supply
- Grade C – Detectors and sounders or alarms with central control with a stand-by power supply
- Grade B – Detectors and sounders using simpler specified equipment
- Grade A – A full system with control and indicating equipment installed to BS 5839 Part 1
The greater the risk your home or business is at to having a fire, the more complex your fire alarm system should be.
Systems intended for the protection of life of divided into the following categories:
- LD4 – Installed in escape route areas
- LD3 – Includes LD4, plus detection of rooms that open onto escape routes
- LD2 – Includes LD3, plus detection of defined parts the building
- LD1 – Systems installed throughout the whole building
There’s no one solution to fire systems as each system needs to be custom-fitted to the building it’s in. Contact us now for a free quote!